Aeros offering bigger discount celebrating 26th anniversary

Last updated by RizzyWizzy

Hi all,

As you know I represent AEROS now. I just got this interesting notification of bigger discounts for orders placed between Sept 25th till November 10th, 2017. Take a read below and let me know if you are interested in ordering a Profi TL, Stingray or any other wing. Now Aeros is also shipping their Ant E trike. My number is 208-985-9895 and email is rizzywizzy@yahoo.com

"We are happy to announce that Aeros is preparing to celebrate its 26th Anniversary on the second weekend of November!

In past years during autumn we offered some discounts to encourage our customers. This time, everyone who orders and fully pays Aeros’ trikes or wings during September 25th — November 10th, 2017, will receive from Aeros an extra 3% discount off the order amount. This special discount will be summed up with our standard discount for full prepayment (2% for order of wings and 3% for order of trikes). That is, total 5% discount for orders of hang gliders and trike wings and 6% for complete trike orders. The offer is not applicable for accessories, spare parts, customs processing and transportation costs.
The latest sportive achievements inspire us to work even harder on improving our products and we believe that more pilots will decide to join our team. To bring some fun, at the end of the year we will make a lottery draw of 26% discount between Combat wings (both GT and C) ordered during August 1st – December 25th, 2017."