Trike Modifications and Improvements

Trike Modifications and Improvements

This is a group to discuss trike modificaitons and improvments that you have performed on your trike, or to find help on how to brainstorm and accomplish the mod you are trying to accomplish

Discussion topics

• Continuous Dynamic Prop Balancer

Started by XC Triker Replies (8) Last reply by ULtrikepilot
    THIS Balance Masters product line has been around for a while, but I didn't know there was a Rotax 912 specific model now.  What do you guys think? I had my trike dynamically balanced a couple years ago and it was very much worth it-- I...
  • A Typical Engine Overhaul

Started by RizzyWizzy Replies (3) Last reply by RizzyWizzy
    Hi all, I got a question for all of you. As ULtrikepilot mentioned about the HKS engines being discontinued. I am thinking that I should stock up on spare parts that I might need down the road. With that in mind. I have few questions. In an...
  • Wing Fold back problems

Started by Yoshiyah Hawkins Replies (18) Last reply by Doug Smith
    It is Saturday January 25th. I am a bit depressed and angry as hell. Now please allow me to tell you why as I could really use an assist to help me figure out WTF I am doing wrong. I own a North Wing Navajo that is really old. I have completely...
  • Radio Antenna and radio performance

Started by jeff trike
    What type of radio antenna works for you?  By work I mean transmit well.  Just because you can hear someone 30 miles away doesn't mean they can hear you. I have an Air Whip...