Joke of the Day

Joke of the Day

Joke of the Day

Discussion topics

• Sign on a park bench...

Started by Tussock
  • by Max Stanley (Northrop Test Pilot)

Started by XC Triker Replies (12) Last reply by Jozinko
    "The Piper Cub Trike is the safest airplane in the world--   It can just barely kill you. "
  • the Norwegian Blue ... Deceased ??!!

Started by XC Triker
      Hey Monty, This is for you ... Monty Python RE the Norwegian Blue--  'es a remarkable species.  Beautiful plumage the Norwegian Blue. The plumage has nothing to do with it ....   'E's a stiff! Bereft...
  • Clearance

Started by RizzyWizzy
    Pan Am 727 flight, waiting for start clearance in Munich, overheard the following conversation: Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?" Ground (in English): "If you want an answer, you must speak in English."...
  • And that's how the fight started

Started by Bill Pilgrim Replies (13) Last reply by Jozinko
                  After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security.             The woman behind the counter asked me for my...
  • dangerous sex

Started by Monty Replies (1) Last reply by Jozinko
    an old codger friend of mine got himself a much younger girl friend, i asked him 'aren't you afraid of a heart attack'?, he said 'nah, if she dies she dies'.
  • Odd Spot: TIF anyone? Worst possible passenger

Started by madmik Replies (1) Last reply by hobie17j
    http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/outraged-indonesian-official-orders-runway-blocked-after-merpati-nusantara-airlines-refuses-to-give-him-a-seat-20131224-2zv8v.html An Indonesian district chief got revenge on an airline that...
  • Ultimate ethnic joke

Started by Ken Replies (1) Last reply by Jozinko
    An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a...
  • Sad but true -

Started by Ttabs Replies (1) Last reply by white eagle
    http://blackfridaydeathcount.com
  • Funny quote

Started by RizzyWizzy Replies (2) Last reply by cburg
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the very first Fokker airplane built in the world. The Dutch call it the mother Fokker. — Custodian at the Aviodome aviation museum, Schiphol airport Amsterdam.
  • Screaming babies...

Started by madmik
    Words from a pilot  During a commercial airline flight an experienced Air Force pilot was seated next to a young mother with a babe in arms. When the baby began crying during  the descent for landing, the mother began nursing the...
  • Funny quote

Started by RizzyWizzy
    When asked why he was referred to as 'Ace': Because during World War Two I was responsible for the destruction of six aircraft, fortunately three were enemy. — Captain Ray Lancaster, USAAF.
  • First time

Started by RizzyWizzy
    "Hello Everyone, we have a first time flyer on board today - and it is also their 50th birthday!" After everybody cheers, the flight attendant continues, "Will everyone please wish the captain a Happy Birthday!?"
  • Funny penguins

Started by Sally Tucker aka Deafladyhawk
    A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new game. Noting that the local penguins are fascinated by airplanes, the pilots search out a beach where the...
  • Old pilot

Started by Ken
      An old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?' He replied, 'Well,...
  • delivery

Started by Monty
    a fedex guy came to my door announcing "sir, you have a small package". who told him?, and what's it to him anyway!
  • we love 'em anyway!

Started by Monty
    one day, long ago, there was a woman who didn't whine, bitch or complain, but that was long ago, and just for that one day!
  • The DC-8 and the Trike (joke)

Started by XC Triker
    One day the pilot of a Trike was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Trike. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and...
  • My life is over ---funny saying

Started by RizzyWizzy
    I got a teenage daughter and a menopausal wife. One's getting breasts, one's getting whiskers. My life is over. (BTW, If this offended someone I apologize, I thought it was funny).
  • Santa and the FAA

Started by Janet
    Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Federal Aviation Administration, and the FAA examiner arrived last week for the pre-Christmas flight check.In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa...